Monday, September 17, 2012
Loving hugs and smiles,
Monday, August 27, 2012
I use these on a regular basis and I can clean my entire house with these alone.
1. Scrubbing Bubbles foam for bathrooms: I use this for the shower and toilet. I spray it on and let it sit for 10 mins and then wipe off with a sponge and rinse.
2. Scrubbing Bubbles Fantastik all purpose antibacterial: I spray and let sit for a minute then wipe with a sponge or paper towels.
3. Gain Dish Soap: I get the red or blue because they smell delicious. I use it for dishes, table, counters and mirrors.
4. Bleach: I usually wash dishes by hand and use the dishwasher as a drying rack. Lately I've been also running the dishes through the dish washer with a tbsp of bleach.
5. Pinesol: Of course i dilute this and mop the floor with it.